- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Business Analyst, Cape Town
Senior Business Analyst. Working for a global Wealth Management company based in Cape Town
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to understand business direction, propose solutions, provide insight into business problems and assist the Front and Middle Office Domains in the implementation of long-term solutions.
This role requires knowledge of Asset Management processes and Business Analysis experience in an IT context.
- Identify themes and trends within area of responsibility, appreciate inherent risks and
highlight change opportunities.
- Liaise with domain stakeholders to determine priorities and effective solutions to meet
- Design usable, elegant, practical, and scalable solutions to meet business needs.
- Document system solutions (e.g. process flows, requirements, and functional specifications)
- Manage business expectations and proactively mitigate any risks of production releases by conducting impact analysis, user acceptance testing, software testing, and relevant user training.
- Help with domain quality and performance continuous improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with system architects to define infrastructure
- Design and coordinate IT and Business testing.
- Maintain the backlog and coordinate sprint planning.
Essential skills and experience to apply
- Degree or similar tertiary qualification in IT, Com Science, BComm or B Bus Science
- BA diploma or certification in Business Analysis
- Min of 6 years' experience in an IT business analysis role (preferably in asset
- Agile, SCRUM Methodology experience
- TSQL skills and System Development Life Cycle
- Asset Management / Financial Services industry experience
In return you will have fantastic career opportunities working within a world class Wealth Management organisation
For more information and to apply please send your CV to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.