- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sales Director- Fintech - Payments, Johannesburg
Sales Director for an International US based Fintech company.
Backed by one of the world's largest Payment Groups. Looking to leverage existing relationships within the banking sector to grow market share of Payments products in Southern Africa.
Salary: R90-100k basic per month + commission (OTE R1.6 million)
Detailed Job description:
The Sales Director will build a go to market strategy for SA, whilst building and managing a sales organization which can include channel partnerships and countries
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Brand visibility issuer and acquirer
- Establish reseller partnerships in 6-7 countries
- Yearly FY21 target- $2.5million revenue
- Good working knowledge of Payments, Banking and Financial domain
- Responsible for expanding our market leading products & solutions in the SA region
- To manage the entire sales life cycle from planning to tactical activities for revenue
- Understanding customers' diverse & specific business needs and applying services /product knowledge to meet those needs, factoring in country-wise regulation
- Strategizing effective sales plans, country wise, and meeting sales targets
- Responding to bid documents, creating proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Delivering presentations and demo(s) to clients
- 15+ yrs of experience in BD and sales, with a few years of successful sales in SA
- Candidate should have strong selling exposure of at least 2-3 domains out of 5, should have managed $ 5-10 million revenue in the respective region
- Good network with banks (issuers) and acquirers
- Ability to lead a team and exposure towards the entire region
- Domain knowledge (Digital Payments, Payment authentication, payment gateways)
Business Development and Sales / Hunter
Fintech, Payments, Banking, Digital Payment, Authentication Software
If you're looking for an exciting new challenge and want to join a growing team, please send your CV to Melissa.email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.