- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Software Developer, Sandton, Johannesburg
Senior Software Engineer to join a growing development team in Sandton.
Excellent benefits including remote working, however you need to be based near Sandton should you be required to attend meetings on short notice.
Salary: Up to R75k per month CTC (negotiable) ZAR
Benefits: Excellent benefits including medical and RA
- Software Development - Open Source Technologies
- C#, .Net, Java, Python or PHP (2 languages at least)
- Leadership, Influence, Coaching
Detailed Job description:
Senior Software Engineer
C#, .NET, PHP, Python OR Java and Python
A leading online learning and digital publishing company is expanding their team in Johannesburg and looking for a Senior Software Engineer, proficient in more than one programming language, that will participate in and implement solutions architecture and design, whilst influencing, mentoring and coaching more junior software engineers
The Senior Software engineer need to be able to hit the ground running with very little supervision
This is an exciting time to be part of this team as they are creating new products and transforming the business through digitization.
Basic responsibilities include design, development, documentation, testing and deployment of high quality, innovative and fully performing software products in collaboration with the software engineering team and in accordance with the technology solution roadmap aligned to the requirements of the business.
A successful candidate will have:
- BSc or B.Tech in Computer Science degree or similar qualification
- At least 5+ years experience developing software using multiple languages (at least 2)
- Implement software tools, processes and metrics including DevOps, Agile, Object Oriented Programming, SOLID Principles
- Successful and proven track record in Agile methodologies (Scrum / KanBan)
- Architecture participation and implantation
o Cloud Hybrid
o Cloud First
o Mobile First
o Data-driven design
- User-focused with commercial and business awareness
- Analytical and solutions orientated with the ability to think laterally and creatively and a desire to probe further into data
If you're looking for an exciting new challenge and want to join a growing team, please send your CV to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.