- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Scrum Master, Cape Town
Working for a global Wealth Management company based in Cape Town
The Scrum Master will be responsible for managing the Scrum or Kanban methodologies as part of the Agile process. You will organise and help execute the Scrum framework: Scrum meetings (i.e. daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, planning sessions) and metrics (burndown charts, predictability metrics)
You should be able to engage with teams to either re-establish Scrum practices
or assist them in Process design to achieve buy-in and help the team be effective.
The candidate will be highly autonomous and will need to engage with not just the team but
stakeholders outside the team to achieve continuous improvement.
Essential skills and experience required:
- At least 5+ years' IT industry experience essential
- 3-4 years' experience within an Agile development environment as a Scrum Master;
- Certified Scrum Master certification - advantageous
- Strong communication, coaching and facilitation skills
- Able to exert influence without authority inside and outside the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types and deal
with conflict in an effective way.
- Experience in dealing with all levels of business essential
In return, you will have fantastic career opportunities working within a world-class Wealth Management organization
For more information and to apply, please send your CV to:
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.