- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Head of Group Risk
This is a New role working for an established Financial Services organisation in Cape Town. As a Head of Group Risk, you will help build a team that focus on Group Risk Compliance, Assurance, Strategic, Operational and Forensic Risk Analysis.
Salary R1.1 - 1.4 million CTC pa (negotiable depending on experience) + excellent benefits and bonus! Relocation Assistance
You will engage with Senior Stakeholders at Board Level and focus on:
- Combined Assurance
- Strategic Risk Management (including project risk management)
- Day-to-day Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) i.e. fraud prevention and detection, risk incident management, risk assessments
- Build a robust risk management capability
- Nurture and develop a small team of specialists
- Reporting (written and verbal) to key stakeholders namely Risk and Compliance Committee, Audit Committee and various Board of Directors
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent certifications/ diploma's / accreditations
- Significant Financial Services experience
- Significant experience in a Senior Risk Management role (Assurance, Compliance, Risk management)
- Experience in the Investment Management industry will be advantageous
- Impartial and challenging (independent minded)
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Outstanding report-writing skills and presentation skills
This is an exciting new role that will enable you to build a new Risk Team from scratch and help drive the Strategic and Operational Objectives within Risk Assurance.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.