- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Compliance Business Analyst - Financial Services, Regulatory,
Compliance Business Analyst - Financial Services - Cape Town (CBD)
6 months contract role - Rate / Salary negotiable depending on experience
Detailed Job description:
With the regulatory environment in South Africa becoming stricter, there is also pressure with the financial services industry to comply with the changes.
As a Business Analyst in a regulatory environment, you will work on the following projects:
POPI (Protection of Personal Information)
Facilitate engagements with different stakeholders to conduct the current state assessment, used to measure compliance with the POPI Act.
Anti Money Laundering
Reviewing and redefining existing processes for the business to ensure alignment with regulatory requirements as set by South African Reserve Bank (SARB) and Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC).
Analyse existing client information and business processes in order to ensure compliance with FICA.
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
Evaluate information gathered on different systems in order to report impacted clients to SARS.
Work with data from multiple systems in order to identify risks and gaps and escalate issues of non-compliance
Upfront Client Risk Profiling
Ensuring that new clients are profiled at on boarding through upfront screening and flagging of high risk clients at on boarding for the BU.
- Understand business functions & processes as applicable to projects
- Work with Compliance to identify possible solutions to regulatory requirements
- Write Business Requirements with Compliance users
- Analyse functional & system processes
- Create Functional Specifications document
- Run compliance Data extracts
- Compliance Data analytics
- Develop and execute test plans
- Conduct QA Testing
- UML Tools
- Compliance Business Analyst
- Financial Services
- a regulatory environment
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information)
- Anti Money Laundering
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- Compliance Data analytics
This is a 6 months initial contract with the possibility of extending - Based in Cape Town
For more information, please contact Melissa.Slaymaker@networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.