- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Junior .Net C# Developer
- Exciting opportunity for a Junior .Net / C# Developer to work for a market leading Financial Services client based in Cape Town
- This position is Cape Town CBD based and is paying up to R400 000 CTC (Depending on experience).
- You need to have at least 2 years Development experience using primarily the Microsoft toolset, .NET, SQL and related server and desktop products.
- You will join a team responsible for developing new solutions and supporting the existing systems in a challenging business environment
- Tertiary Degree - Information Technology, Computer Science, Quantitative, or similar
- Financial Services/Asset Management Experience - desirable but not essential
- Experience in systems design and coding in Microsoft .NET, C#, or C++.
- Experience in writing SQL for Microsoft SQL server
- An understanding of relational database structures
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team and cross-train with team members
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Good communication
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic, well reputable organisation that really look after their staff.
For more information, please contact Melissa.Slaymaker@networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...
- 7 ways to improve your cover letter for a technology job
What are the things to bear in mind when creating your cover letter for a technology role? Technology recruitment specialist...