- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Delivery Manager / Product Manager
An exciting opportunity for an IT Delivery Manager / Product Owner has become available, working for an International Financial Services client in Cape Town.
Salary up to R850 000 pa CTC (depending on experience)
You will need a solid back ground in IT Project Management / Product Management (SCRUM/ AGILE environment) and have a good understanding of Asset Management Products (Tax, Investment, Fund Administration)
Detailed Job description:
- The primary responsibility for the ICT Delivery Manager would be to drive and support product teams delivery on product development within the Systems Development Life cycle.
- You will manage delivery from a number of ICT product teams, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation
- The IT Delivery Manager will report to the Business Solutions Manager within ICT and manage delivery across a number of product teams to external clients
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- 8+ years of related IT experience within Project management, Product Management, Delivery Management
- Experience in managing Agile delivery teams and product backlog
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or ICT Project Manager
- The ability to work as a member of a team and influence wider stakeholders groups
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Ability to coach/mentor development of individuals and teams
- Ideally experience in Financial Services or Asset management (not essential, but advantageous)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Delivery Manager / Project Manager / Product Manager to progress your career further within a market leading Financial Services company in Cape Town!
Salary up to R850k CTC + excellent benefits (depending on experience)
For more information about the client and to apply for the role, please send your CV to Melissa.Slaymaker@networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.