- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
CIO Governance and Risk- Financial Services - EE
Chief Information Officer (CIO) - at Financial Services market leader in JHB
IT Governance and IT Risk Management experience required
(EE position only)
Chief Information Officer (CIO) required to identify and drive the IT strategy for the business within the Governance and Risk for both company level and Group level.
Salary Circa R1.6 million CTC (negotiable based on experience)
Benefits Bonus + Benefits
- Define and control IT strategy which is aligned to business strategy
- Act as business representative with an IT perspective for Group Board meetings
- Provide assurance to the audit committee on aspects pertaining to IT Governance.
- Provide input and control of Enterprise architecture
- Define, maintain and control the IT Governance Charter
- Optimize structure to enable implementation of strategy and business plans
- Act as owner for Business Solutions processes and systems using an agile software development methodology with continuous improvement & benchmarking
- Manage cross-functional and client relationships and expectations both for internal and external clients
- Provide input into business strategy
- Staff management and development
Skills and experience required:
- Appropriate IT or Architecture and System analyst qualification (degree/diploma)
- 5 to 10 years Executive Management / Director level experience
- 5 to 10 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance experience
- Understanding of IT Governance and King IV requirements-
- Project Management skills / understand Agile working methodologies and principals
- Knowledge of software development best practices
- Understanding of enterprise and solutions architecture
- Chief Information officer
- IT Governance
- IT Risk
- Financial Services
For more information and how to apply, please send your CV to Melissa.Slaymaker@Networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.