- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
MI Project Manager
A leading client of mine is on the lookout for an MI Project manager to work on a variety of different projects within the business.
A leading client of mine is on the lookout for an MI Project manager to work on a variety of different projects within the business. The MI Project manager will join the IT MI and Data team of this very large financial services organisation to help shape and delivery these new solutions through the full development life cycle working within a number of different business areas such as Claims, Underwriting, Actuarial and finance.
- Experienced MI \ Data Warehousing Project manager
- Proven experience in delivering MI solutions (Dashboarding, DataWarehousing)
- Experience of Solutions built with SQL, Power BI, Tableau
- Experience in delivering solutions via internal or external resources or a mixture of both
- Proven experience in Project management of Data Warehousing, MI and Reporting solutions
- Experience of initiating, shaping an d delivering through full development life cycle
- Ability to shape poorly defined requirements into solutions that deliver the objectives and value required
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Consultancy background
- Lloyds Syndicate experience
If you are an experienced MI Project manager looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.