- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Networkers Technology/Matchtech have partnered with a leading engery company. Our client is looking for talented and experienced Relay/Protection Control Technicians to join their team.
We have a number of Relay/Protection and Control Technician opportunities in PA/OH/NJ looking for professionals with 5+ years' experience working within substation testing and commissioning. Total compensation with overtime could be as much as $300,000.
Looking for Relay / P&C Technicians to work for a leading utility company. The Relay/ P&C Technicians must have experience with testing and commissioning on high voltage substations. The Relay / P&C Techs must have a good understanding of transmission level protective relaying schemes and exhibit advanced knowledge of electrical industry standards. The Relay /P&C Techs will be required to have excellent written and verbal communication skills,strong leadership skills, attention to safety, strong analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills. The Relay/P&C Techs must be advanced in the use of electrical testing equipment and tools.
* Firm Understanding of Substation Safety & Hazard Awareness
* FE Badging requirements (Site Access & Background Check)
* FE Manual of OPS and Substation Entry
* FE Compliance training (CIP, FERC, Cyber Security, Phishing, Sec Vault, TCA Accounts, etc.)
* Understand and Abide by FE Commissioning Policy
* Understand and Abide by FE Documentation & Compliance Requirements (NERC Based)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.