- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Mid - Snr .Net Developer, Cape Town
MID - SENIOR C# DEVELOPER
R650 000 - 900 000 CTC (negotiable depending on experience)
Bonus + benefits
A leading tech-centric SA company with an international footprint in Europe, Africa and SouthEast Asia is looking for 4x C#, .Net developers to join their tech-savvy team working on their ever-scaling platform and ever-growing job.
Main Responsibilities: (Your Job)
- Work with smart developers on interesting and complex projects as well as giving you the opportunity to mentor.
- You need to enjoy building websites, backend systems or mobile applications
- Analyze and design new features as well as delivering features timeously.
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems
- 3 years' experience with C# (or similar + excellent grasp of Computer Science principles)
- University or related Computer Science Degree/Diploma
- South African citizenship
Skills/Competencies and experience:
- It is beneficial if you have experience in Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, BootStrap, LESS etc)
- Microsoft Web Stack (MVC, C#, Razor, IIS, ASP.Net etc)
- Ability to work the job individually and with teams
- Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL)
- High performance/scale technologies (Caching, Load Balancing, Profiling, Indexing etc)
- No overtime
- 21 days leave + 1 for each 2 years worked (up to 25 days)
- Premium coffee machine
- On-site gym access
- Fast PCs with multiple large screens
- Video or book subscription service subsidy
- Free pizza if you decide to work late
- Company medical aid plan
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.