- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Full Stack PHP Developer
A leading Cloud Enterprise Software Solutions provider for online and mobile wagering solutions in Africa, is looking for Senior-level Full Stack Software Engineers to join their already talented team.
- In a fast growing and recession proof industry, with some of the most competitive market-related products and services, this opportunity is not one to be missed.
Job summary / Introduction:
Explore the fascinating domain of Sports Betting
- Our complex platform handles large volumes of transactions and works closely with payment, content and integration partners from all over the world.
- The current mission is to assist the growing market in Africa by creating sustainable solutions to reach emerging markets.
- We have a culture focused on delivering quality products and services, we work in a transparent environment powered by Agile Methodology.
- Being at the intersection of technology and betting the group operates in a fast paced environment and ideal candidates will enjoy the challenges and opportunities that come with growing a young company in this sphere.
- Interpret business functionality requirements
- Software planning and architecture
- Perform coding to required software standards
- Perform testing on software
- Perform bug fixing
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Track time and report progress through Jira
- Liaise with SysOps team where required
- Working in agile teams
- Being able to self-manage and assist other developers
- Implement solutions from mockups/wireframes supplied by designers
Come on and give us a go!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.