- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Mid - Snr .Net Developer Cape Town
A leading tech-centric SA company with an international footprint in Europe, Africa and SouthEast Asia is looking for 4x C#, .Net developers to join their tech-savvy team working on their ever-scaling platform.
MID - SENIOR DEVELOPER
- Work with smart developers on interesting and complex projects as well as giving you the opportunity to mentor.
- You need to enjoy building websites, backend systems or mobile applications
- Analyze and design new features as well as delivering features timeously.
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems
- 3 years' experience with C# (or similar + excellent grasp of Computer Science principles)
- University or related Computer Science Degree/Diploma
- South African citizenship
Skills/Competencies and experience:
- It is beneficial if you have experience in Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, BootStrap, LESS etc)
- Microsoft Web Stack (MVC, C#, Razor, IIS, ASP.Net etc)
- Ability to work individually and with teams
- Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL)
- High performance/scale technologies (Caching, Load Balancing, Profiling, Indexing etc)
- No overtime
- 21 days leave + 1 for each 2 years worked (up to 25 days)
- Premium coffee machine
- On-site gym access
- Fast PCs with multiple large screens
- Video or book subscription service subsidy
- Free pizza if you decide to work late
- Company medical aid plan
- Half price DSTV subscriptions for yourself and three friends or family members
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...