- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Intermediate Front End Developer
Intermediate - Senior Developer
A leading tech-centric SA company with an international footprint in Europe, Africa and SouthEast Asia is looking for an intermediate Front End developer to join their tech-savvy team working on their ever-scaling platform.
- Work with smart developers on interesting and complex projects as well as giving you the opportunity to mentor.
- You need to enjoy building websites, backend systems or mobile applications
- Analyze and design new features as well as delivering features timeously.
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems
- 3 or more years' experience in web development University or related Computer Science Degree/Diploma
- Experience working in an agile team
- South African citizenship
Skills/Competencies and experience:
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Image authoring, to be able to perform adjustments on an image
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Adobe Photoshop, Gimp and/or Illustrator
- No overtime
- 21 days leave + 1 for each 2 years worked (up to 25 days)
- Premium coffee machine
- On-site gym access
- Fast PCs with multiple large screens
- Video or book subscription service subsidy
- Free pizza if you decide to work late
- Company medical aid plan
- Half price DSTV subscriptions for yourself and three friends or family members
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.