- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Project Manager - Oracle Cloud
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading Oracle consulting partner to find multiple Project Manager's to manage cloud implementation projects throughout the US.
If you are a Project Manager with Oracle Cloud experience with a passion for driving successful implementations within Oracle Cloud or EBS then this is the position for you!
As the Project Manager - Oracle Cloud your responsibilities with include:
- Delivering, and exceeding targets.
- Will overcome adversity and find a way no matter the issue.
- Reporting to and inspiring confidence in stakeholders.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with clients.
- Team building and team management to maximize the teams performance.
As the Project Manager - Oracle Cloud the requirements include:
- 3+ years project management experience.
- Implementation of Oracle Fusion in the Cloud.
- Keeping projects on time and within budgets.
- Degree in related field.
- The ability to work and travel anywhere within the US.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...