- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data Analysts III - SQL - Leading Health Insurance Company
A leading healthcare insurance provider is looking for a seasoned Data Analyst to join the team in order to handle complex data projects and act as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.