- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Pensions Regulatory Specialist
Pensions Regulatory Specialist is required, this is an exciting opportunity to join this public sector organistion and work in Front Line (Pensions) Regulation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this public sector organistion and work in Front Line (Pensions) Regulation.
The client is looking for a Pensions Regulatory Specialist who will ensure the timely, efficient and effective regulation of a portfolio of proactive and reactive regulatory activity by developing strategies to achieve demonstrable improvements in behaviour and reduction in identified risks.
You will be expected to work independently and as part of a team. The role includes obtaining and assessing information to make decisions, commissioning professional advice when required and having day to day contact with regulated entities and third parties. Where appropriate improvements are not achieved, you will consider relevant legislation and work with enforcement to consider transfer.
- Accurately and efficiently review and respond to incoming events/referrals delivering clear strategies with rationale for the activity to be undertaken
- Support the design and delivery of end to end processes and products for proactive regulatory initiatives
- Build strong professional relationships with key business areas internally and externally
- Influence and negotiate with trustees and other stakeholders to ensure they take appropriate actions to address identified risks
- Ensure timely, efficient and effective regulation of occupational pension schemes by working independently and as part of a team to obtain necessary information and carry out assessments as appropriate.
- Engage with subject matter experts, professional advisers and lead specialists as necessary to inform decision making and ensure appropriate responses
- Contribute to continuous improvement, projects, guidance and training materials
- Carry out joint assessments to consider investigative activity with the Enforcement team should this be required
- Experience of working in a financial/banking/regulatory/legal/pensions environment
- Knowledge of the commercial landscape and of the pension market and knowledge of the underlying financial arrangements common in the market
- Proven track record of leading casework (or equivalent)
- Evidence of communicating and reporting findings to stakeholders clearly and giving clear, informed and robust recommendations for further action
- Experience of working effectively independently and in a team
- Experience of working within project management and/or the development and delivering of end to end processes and evaluation of processes/outcomes
Needed ASAP but will wait for the right candidate, please apply ASAP for further dicussion
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.