- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Quality Service Officer (Forensics)
Leading law enforcement client requires 2 Quality Service Officers (forensics) to support the implementation and maintenance of Forensic quality standards (ISO 17025)
Leading law enforcement client requires 2 Quality Service Officers (forensics) to support the implementation and maintenance of Forensic quality standards (ISO 17025) in specific Commands across the client to ensure compliance with the EU mandate and the Regulator.
Role based in a flexible UK location, reporting in to Tamworth when required
Develop and maintain ISO 17020 policy and procedures ensuring they are fit for purpose.
Carry out audits against working practices within the Forensics Services Quality Management System.
Provide support and guidance to technical managers in:
- the validation and verification of technical processes;
- problem solving when technical issues arise;
- the introduction of new processes and encouraging continuous improvement.
Record and monitor corrective actions or non-compliance identified; supporting any investigations and actions where necessary.
Scheduling and maintaining records of outcomes for:
- Audits against working practices;
- Environmental monitoring of examination facilities;
- Calibrations and tests of equipment;
- Proficiency tests and inter-lab comparisons;
- Batch testing of consumables.
Support the version control and central archiving of policies and procedures, safe systems of work and risk assessments.
Issue new and updated procedures across the Forensic landscape.
Report quality issues to management meetings where improvements will be discussed and agreed.
- Lead Auditors Course set by the International Register of Certified Auditors or similar.
- UKAS ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Forensic Laboratory course or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate/Diploma in Quality Management.
This role will require security clearance to SC level, please advise if you are a holder but otherwise client will need to carry out vetting. So adding to this if you aren't available straight away or have a notice period this isn't necessarily a problem.
Please get in touch asap if this role could be of interest
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.