- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project Manager - HR IT system - Contract
Project Manager - HR IT system
Contract 12 months
The successful candidate will manage a company-wide project to implement several HR and modules of a Workday SaaS (Software as a Service) system. The project will be executed in partnership with an Implementation Partner, HR process owners using cross functional HR and IT project teams.
You will be responsible for project managing the IT/technical components of the project, providing project oversight and ultimately delivering the project.
- Project plans, status reporting, budget tracking, project measurables
- Coordinating technical aspects
- Managing the team
- Stakeholder management
- Go-between for IT, HR and business
- "Decoding" the IT speak for business
- Project reviews
If your toolbox comes with these skills, experience and competencies, please get in touch with me to find out more about why this is an exciting time to join this project.
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- Formal Project methodology
- Solid track record of Project Management in mature project environments
- HR IT systems and SaaS implementations experience
- Familiarity with HR processes
Please note: Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.