- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project Manager: Regulatory and Compliance, Johannesburg
Reporting to the Delivery Lead, you will be working on the IFRS17 programme.
Detailed Job description:
- Proven Project Management experience in financial services industry (preferably Insurance)
- IFRS and/or regulatory experience
- Actuarial and/or accounting background highly beneficial
- Proven experience to the full project life cycle, from inception to acceptance testing and go-live
- PMP / Prince2 certification
- Relevant tertiary qualification
The role will include all aspects of:
- Project planning and resourcing
- Project reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Policy and methodology governance
- Transition to the business
- Actuarial enablement
- Finance data enablement
- Process and controls
- Financial reporting
- Business readiness
- Dry run execution
Project Management, IFRS
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.