- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining ABAP programs and functions, whilst working closely with the SAP Functional Analysts and BA's. I have a couple of great ABAP roles, at different seniority levels.
Detailed Job description:
Your typical day will look like this
- Develop ABAP programs and functions.
- Assist the Functional Analysts (FA) with the capabilities of the SAP system when required.
- Resolve incidents within SLA.
- Do accurate time keeping of time spent on changes.
- Maintain the task management systems (Quality Center and Remedy).
- Do unit testing of changes made.
- Supply the necessary Technical Specifications on new developments and keep up to date when doing major changes.
- When approval is given transport change to the Q environment via Charm.
- Ensure that the FA/TA test and sign-off the changes made in SAP Retail system.
- Attend solution design meetings
To apply for the position please email your CV to: Jacqui.Dill@NetworkersTechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.