- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Solutions Architect (Finance), Cape Town
Our client is looking to employ a Solutions Architect to join their competency centre.
You will be an authority in Solutions Architecture as well as financial management and accounting solutions.
You will be required to strategically advise and shape requirements for financial solution implementation in an SAP environment.
TOGAF/Zahman, solutions architecture, SAP FI
Detailed Job description:
- Solid experience in in SAP environments with at least 5 project lifecycles
- Architecture and solutions design: UML/OO/SOA, etc
- Proven track record of solutions architecture and all aspects of IT projects
- Must have lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborated with application development teams, architects and other members of the software dev team
- You will have a passion for Solutions Architecture in general and keep up with the current trends
- Understanding of SAP Financial applications but will also have a good understanding of financial solutions outside of an SAP environment.
What will be expected from you:
- Define and continuously improve the finance architecture framework and solution architecture modeling standards
- Define and create solution level finance architecture models that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application and technology standards. Analyze business requirements and create related finance architectures and designs for the baseline ("as is") and target ("to be") solution architectures.
- Provide expert finance guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the finance technology standards and conduct architecture and design reviews as part of the Architecture Review Committee.
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.