- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Scrum Master, Cape Town
You will be managing the Agile process within a number of teams. Requires an energetic Scrum Master who is able to deal with diverse personalities.
Your day will look something like this:
- Lead and coach Scrum adoption
- Plan scrum implementation
- Implement changes and steps to increase the team's productivity
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve the methodologies' efficiency
- Supporting product owners in their objectives
- Organise and effectively manage scrum and other sprint events
- Coach team and other members of the organisation on scrum and agile principles and methodology
- Provide coaching for and encourage collaboration with other scrum masters
- Introduce best practices that can result in improvements in efficiency or delivery
- Positively contribute to the overall success of the project
- Drive delivery and output from the scrum teams
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Agile Coaching
- Experience in SAFe is an advantage
- Domain level knowledge of investment accounting systems and advantage
- Financial Services industry experience highly beneficial
- Minimum 5 years agile project management experience
- Engagement with senior executives in a project management capacity
Agile Coach, Scrum Master
For this permanent role we are only able to consider employment equity candidates.
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.