- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Operations Team Lead (Unit Trust), Cape Town
Unit Trust Operations
My client is the "new hot kid on the block". They have been in operation for about 3 year - they have grown out of a necessity in the market and have been backed and supported by some awesome organisations.
They have attracted some of best skills in the industry and this is your opportunity to rub shoulders with them and get into the company during their growth phase.
Detailed Job description:
Primary responsibility will be to lead and manage the team's total operational and people capabilities (Unit Trust business division). This includes embedding processes and ensuring the mitigation of risks and the delivery of exceptional client service. In addition, you will be required to manage staff, including performance management and aiding in their professional development.
In order to fulfil this role, you will need the following:
- At least 5 years' experience with strong operational knowledge in the Unit Trust administration space will be an advantage
- Strong operational knowledge of Collective Investment Schemes Control Act
- Experience in managing a team
- Relevant business tertiary qualification (BCom; BBusSci, etc)
- Must have proven abilities and experience as a Line Manager/Team Leader
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Flexcube, Bizagi, Digiata knowledge advantageous
- Finswitch knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in Ms Office Suite
You will be required to use your analytical skills to bring birght, new ideas, think creatively around maximising efficiencies.
Because you will be liaising with clients, your communication skills (written and verbal) will need to be top notch. Please ensure that the CV you present, reflects this and clearly reflects your experience in line with the requirements.
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.