- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Java Developer, Cape Town
If you are passionate about Java development (and broader IT environments), learning and knowledge-sharing; and you're hungry to get into a company that nurtures that, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Take responsibility for developing, deploying and monitoring new and existing micro-services within the various platforms, whilst rubbing shoulders with some of the best Java talent in Cape Town.
- 2 years software development experience
- Unit Testing / Test Driven Development
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- Rest Web Services
- JPA / Hibernate
- Database Design and Performance
- Microservices / Strong Modular Design
- MySQL / Oracle / MSSQL / NoSQL / Mongo
- J2EE Web Development
- NodeJS (Microservices, Kubernetes, Mysql, RXjs)
- PHP (Wordpress Modules)
- Angular 1/2+, ReactJS, VUEjs
- HTML5 Module and Themes
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.