- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Test Manager, Cape Town
It will be your responsibility to maintain the success for Quality Assurance through ensuring quality planning, resource planning, resolution and management of issues.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Solid track record (+-5 years) in a Test Lead or Management role
- ISEB / ISTQB Advance Test Manager certification
- Experience in defining and executing organization Test Policy and Test Strategy
- Experience in Test Planning, Test Reporting, Progress Monitoring and Quality Gates measurement
- Experience in implementing and managing test automation
Summary of job specifications
- Provide input into business area initiatives and operating plans.
- Ensures quality performance with regards to testing processes and procedures
- Applies effective implementation of resources and quality assurance
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure teams produce high quality performance
IT Quality Assurance, Management, Test Automation
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.