- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Business Analyst (LISP/UT)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performance company in the Asset Management Administration arena.
This is a demanding but fulfilling role where you will be defining the processes and footprint of the role going forward in the business. You will therefore have to have a strategic outlook but will also have to have the ability to execute on your strategy.
Detailed Job description:
A look at what your day will entail:
- Requirements gathering and definition for enhancements and BAU changes
- Root cause analysis and resolution of production support issues
- Systems Testing of fixes and enhancements
- Giving input into improving structures and processes
You will need the following:
- Solid experience in Unit Trust/LISP environment/s
- 5+years' BPA experience
- Some experience in formulating the processes of onboarding new clients would be highly advantageous
- Solid proven ability on writing business cases
- Previous experience in software testing
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- BA qualification
Please note - due to the overwhelming response to our adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.