- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
UI Designer being sought for global investment bank, this is an outstanding opportunity to join an application development team with exposure to both varied and exciting technical challenges.
UI Designer being sought for global investment bank, this is an outstanding opportunity to join an agency-style application development team with exposure to both varied and exciting technical challenges.
You will get to deploy products on market leading platforms that are changing the way the world works and communicates. Working in this product based environment, you will have the ability to refine the UI and overall user experience as we strive to continue delivering high end products for our customers.
By joining the Macro UX Team you will be stepping into a fast-paced, results-driven environment, where demand for the team's services and expertise is high and the norm is exposure to a variety of projects, running in parallel.
As a passionate designer you will appreciate the benefits of working with a team who share your vision of pixel perfect detail. We are looking for you to bring your own ideas to the table and appreciate new ways of working or improving our processes to deliver impressive products to our customers.
We are part of an exciting and fast-moving global organisation where you will enjoy frequent communication with project stakeholders and be an active player in a flourishing in-house design/UX community.
* Passion for interactive design
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Appetite and drive for innovation
* Excellent design skills and creative flair
* Collaborative mind-set and interest in working with other designers, product managers, technology teams and
* Masters or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a design related subject
* Experience in delivering desktop or mobile applications
* Experience in dealing with clients and presenting proposed solutions
* Experience designing for multi-platform products and implementing best practices
* Experience in creating and leveraging design guidelines / pattern libraries
* Experience working in Agile / Scrum methodologies
* Strong copywriting skills
* Well versed in HTML5 and CSS3
* Expert using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite products
* Experience in designing pixel perfect iconography
* Strong typography skills
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Top tips for IT job interviews
Even the most qualified job seeker needs to be well prepared for job interviews, read our top tips to ensure you make a grea...
- Why the UK is a top destination for tech professionals
Why is the UK so attractive to tech professionals? Where are the best locations for tech jobs in the UK? And what location m...