- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Security Specialist
A leading client of mine based in Brighton require an IT Security Specialist to help establish, implement and maintain an Information Security Manament System (ISMS) in line with ISO27001
A leading client of mine based in Brighton requires an IT Security Specialist to help establish, implement and maintain an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in line with ISO27001. The successful candidate will ensure that IT Security Risks and issues are documented on the IT&C risk register & control testing is undertaken as required. They will also support the business in achieving compliance with IT security Policies and Standards, Contractual Security requirements.
- Knowledge of Information or related regulation such as Data Protection (GDPR) FCA or PRA guidance.IT Security related qualifications (CISSP, CISM etc) (or working towards) is desirable
- IT Security related qualifications (CISSP, CISM etc) (or working towards) is desirable
- Good knowledge of Information Security standards or best practice e.g. ISO27001, NCSC or NIST frameworks
- A good knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks & issue management
If you are an IT Security Specialist with proven knowledge of I.T Security best & common practices and processes in a Regulated Financial Services environment, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.