- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Joining an extremely busy IT department, being the first point of call for all IT queries across the company.
- Co-ordination with technical aspects of desk relocation, electrical testing, disaster recovery testing, physical security systems
- Responsible for Active Directory, Domain administration, Windows Operation
- Maintain and administer the office IT systems. Switches routers, printers Wi-Fi.
- Manage and chase suppliers. Act as first point of contact for service providers regarding invoices and ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Maintain the software licence register to ensure compliance between licences owned and used.
- Manage and control the firm's laptops
- Manage the internal cabling infrastructure
- Update the IT page of the intranet.
- Handle telephone enquiries in a professional and polite manner, taking accurate messages.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the IT Director, including the drafting of general replies.
- Deal with incoming/outgoing e-mails and post quickly and efficiently.
- Working as part of a team with other members of the Department.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The KPIs include ensuring that all IT tickets and projects are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft qualifications, MTA, MCSA
- Network qualifications such as CCNA or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows Server Domain controller
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good working knowledge of Office 365
- Good knowledge of VM Ware
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Domain Controller implementation
- ISP/Telco Experience
- Customer Support Experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.