- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
IT Engineer - Hyper V / Office 365
Market leading client with offices around the UK are looking for a talented IT Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The role will play a pivotal part in their IT strategy and growing capability.
Key Tasks and Deliverable:
- Effective resolution of IT support issues in a timely manner to a high standard.
- Identify and escalate IT issues and problems to facilitate the delivery of responsive IT support within the company.
- Apply and promote the companies compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide on site support and out of hours support through a structured call roster.
- Liaise with 3rd parties when issues arise.
- Begun or completed formal IT qualifications - MCTS / MCITP / CCNA etc.
- ITIL Foundation
- Varied IT support experience in medium to large corporate environments.
- Remote desktop support.
- Support of Microsoft operating systems and office productivity applications including office 365.
- Exposure to supporting RDS published desktops / applications
- Windows Server administration.
- Hyper V administration.
- Office 365 applications
- Exchange online environments.
- Windows services - Active directory, DNS/DHCP
- VoIP phone systems (Avaya ideally)
- Physical & Virtual servers (Hyper V)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.