- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Nokia IP core Consultant
I am looking for a Nokia IP Core consultant for a contract job in Nigeria.
Please send your CV to Juan.Macleod@networkerstechnology.com
3~5 years' experience in O&M
Familiarityl with Nokia Core & datacoms, L2/L3 Switches, Firewalls, and Cisco equipment
1. Maintain SLAs
2. prepare list of requirements and common issues
3. Provide solution for the same.
4. Conduct regular meetings
5. To ensure end to end handover of all nodes/network. The main handover points can be CEAS Archive, Project Documentation-6. 6.LLD/HLD/IP Sheets/Network Diagrams etc,
7. Preventive maintenance
8. Routine maintenance as per the product requirement ,
9. Regular precaution bulletin applicability for the products
10. Identify all important updates and upgrades and implement the same.
11. Ensure and track Backup of all nodes
12. Ensure that 3 tickets (issues) are closed per engineer per day to ensure KPI ,
13. Maintaining the track of software versions for different products
14. Making extensive use of support websites for self-understanding of technology ,
15. Conducting knowledge sharing sessions
16. Approval Of Normal & Emergency CR's after verification of MOP/Post Checks/Pre Checks etc.
17. Access Management & To ensure no unauthorized access in the network
18. Monthly Access Verification with respective OD's/Managers
19. Analysis of different technical issues
20. Publishing the same on support website.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...
- Demand for AI jobs exceeds supply by 2 to 1
“The robots are coming!” is a phrase often cited by tech enthusiasts. But in reality the AI sector is in urgent need of peop...