- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
iOS developers junior/ senior required
My client is a leading agency based in Liverpool, who are looking to hire multiple iOS developers.
Objective-C, Swift 3, GIT, Xcode and Experience working with APIs.
Preferential Additional Skills:
- Working experience working with CI processes, TDD, BDD and the best practises required for continuous delivery.
- Experience developing applications using Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience developing native apps.
- Experience working in a team in an agile development environment-using scrum as the development methodology.
- Proficient with making network requests on iOS working with REST API design and development for mobile including authentication best practise (e.g. OAuth).
If you are interested please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants who have right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....
- Top tech skills in 2018
4 of our technology recruitment experts make their predictions on the top skills employers will be looking for in the next 1...