- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
SQL BI Analyst Developer
A SQL BI Analyst Developer is required for this permanent opportunity with a Lloyds Insurance Markets client of mine.
My client a Lloyds Syndicate Insurer are looking for a BI Analyst/Developer with strong Lloyds Insurance Markets experience to join their small team working very closely across both IT and the Business. The successful BI Analyst will support both IT and the Business with any technical/Business issues that may arise therefore relevent experience working in a similar role within a Lloyds of London Syndicate Insurer is essential. Whilst this is not an out and out developer role the candidate will need to be very technically literate as well as business focussed.
Responsibilities required of the Syndicate BI Analyst:
- Initiate and promote improvements to MI and analysis
- Ability to produce ad hoc reporting and analysis of information in the Data Warehouse
- Communicate with all areas of the business, at all levels
- Work with suppliers and their staff to resolve support issues and deliver projects
Key Skills Include:
- Strong Microsoft Access/VBA experience
- Lloyds Syndicate experience is essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- SQL Server - Stored Procedures
- working knowledge of Underwriting Line of Business systems (e.g. Intech OpenBox, IRIS, Genius, Eclipse etc.)
This is a fast moving role. If you are a SQL BI Developer/Analyst with Lloyds Insurance Markets experience then I would be very keen to hear from you.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 4 of the highest paying jobs in software
Choosing what field of software to go into can be difficult. One thing to consider is how much you can expect to earn, eithe...
- 5 tips to tweak your CV for success
When applying for a role within a certain field, tweaking your CV ever so slightly towards the role can heighten your chance...