- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SQL BI Analyst Developer
A SQL BI Analyst Developer is required for this permanent opportunity with a Lloyds Insurance Markets client of mine.
My client a Lloyds Syndicate Insurer are looking for a BI Analyst/Developer with strong Lloyds Insurance Markets experience to join their small team working very closely across both IT and the Business. The successful BI Analyst will support both IT and the Business with any technical/Business issues that may arise therefore relevent experience working in a similar role within a Lloyds of London Syndicate Insurer is essential. Whilst this is not an out and out developer role the candidate will need to be very technically literate as well as business focussed.
Responsibilities required of the Syndicate BI Analyst:
- Initiate and promote improvements to MI and analysis
- Ability to produce ad hoc reporting and analysis of information in the Data Warehouse
- Communicate with all areas of the business, at all levels
- Work with suppliers and their staff to resolve support issues and deliver projects
Key Skills Include:
- Strong Microsoft Access/VBA experience
- Lloyds Syndicate experience is essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- SQL Server - Stored Procedures
- working knowledge of Underwriting Line of Business systems (e.g. Intech OpenBox, IRIS, Genius, Eclipse etc.)
This is a fast moving role. If you are a SQL BI Developer/Analyst with Lloyds Insurance Markets experience then I would be very keen to hear from you.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.