- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Infrastructure Support Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced self starting Infrastructure Support Technician to join a vibrant team based in Brighton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced self starting Infrastructure Support Technician to join a vibrant team based in Brighton on an initial 12 month FTC. This is your opportunity to become an integral part of a rapidly growing organisation with an excellent culture.
The Infrastructure Support Technician? will:
- Support and Maintain all FI's production, test and development infrastructure and systems, providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support of servers and networking to meet SLAs including an on-site shift rota and out of hours on call rota.
- Research, design and deliver infrastructure solutions and systems as part of formal Project teams or working independently on Small Change Requests.
Key Responsibilities of the INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN:
- To be responsible for monitoring, maintenance and patching/upgrades of FI infrastructure and systems to ensure they are secure and available to agreed SLAs.
- To respond to incidents, delivering fixes in line with SLAs and change control procedures, and escalating where there is significant impact.
- To deliver requests to SLAs or agreed timelines, delivering changes in line with change control procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Windows Server Technologies - associated Qualifications desirable
- Windows Client operating systems - associated Qualifications advantageous
- Admin knowledge of SQL Server - security, backups etc.
- VMWare virtualisation technologies, including high availability and Zerto. VCP desirable.
- SAN Management - HP 3PAR & EMC VNx preferred
- Back Up applications - EMC Networker preferred.
- Knowledge of several MS Server products e.g. SQL Server IIS7, SharePoint, COM+, TFS.
- Knowledge/Experience of Ivanti (LANDesk) Management Suite
- Knowledge of Networking (Cisco switches and ASA firewalls, Palo Alto Firewalls, WIFI)
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies - Splunk, Netcrunch preferred.
- Knowledge of McAfee Endpoint security products including ePO, DLP, ENS
- Knowledge of scripting languages, specifically Powershell.
- Understanding of Azure & Office365 / Exchange online
If you are an experience Infrastructure Support Technician looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.