- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Infrastructure Project Analyst
An IT Infrastructure Project Analyst is required to work for a leading financial services client of mine based in Brighton.
An I.T Infrastructure Project Analyst is required to work for a leading financial services client of mine based in Brighton. The successful candidate will be involved primarily to setup, build, configure and deploy technical solutions fit for the business requirements along with translating High Level Designs (HLD's) into cost effective, tangible, secure resilient and robust IT systems and services for use by internal and external clients. This role is very much a project focussed role with very little to no BAU work required.
- Microsoft Windows Systems Administration in Server (Windows 2003 - 2016) and Workstation (Windows 7 - 10) versions
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Administration
- VMware vSphere Operating System Virtualisation
- Storage Area Network (SAN) concepts and familiarity (HPE 3PAR)
- Knowledge of several Microsoft Server Application products e.g. SQL Server 2008-2016, Microsoft Exchange, IIS7 & SharePoint
- Knowledge/Experience of incident management (LANDesk Management Suite)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Microsoft Cloud Portfolio (Azure, 365, etc..)
- Scripting (PowerShell)
If you are an experienced IT infrastructure Analyst/Engineer who is keen to focus extensively on exciting and cutting edge project work, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.