- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Head of Cyber Incident Management Madrid
Networkers is a global recruitment consultancy helping unite job-seekers and hiring companies across the technology industry. What makes us unique is our ability to offer a local service on a global scale.
The Head of Cyber Incident Management a will be required to lead a team who manages complex cyber security incidents globally across the group.Building a world class capability that will own, respond and coordinate significant incidents ensuring successful resolution and adopting lessons learnt to increase the cyber resilience of our client.
The goal is to build a best in class and globally admired incident management capability that rapidly responds to cyber attacks to help protect the Group globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactive management of all major cyber security incidents to ensure comprehensive and cohesive world class response
- Lead and develop an Incident Management team that are best in class which minimises the impact from all significant cyber threats
- Create, champion and promote Incident Response plans, policies, and procedures ensuring a consistent, professional and disciplined approach
- Accountable for lessons learnt and problem management for all cyber security incidents to ensure continual improvement in cyber defences
- Ensure a continued state of preparedness through an extensive cyber exercising programme driving continuous improvement in response
- Maintain high level of metrics, reporting and communications to help facilitate the proactive management of cyber risk across the company.
Experience and qualifications:
Successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing global and complex cyber security incidents.
Required experience and expertise include:
- At least 10+ years' experience in cyber security with a broad understanding of information security
- Extensive levels of understanding and experience in all aspects of Incident Management and response capability development.
- Significant experience developing and exercising Incident Management structures, capabilities, and procedures
- Experience in developing and implementing incident management programs, with a demonstrated ability to define, design, develop, and maintain operational capabilities
- Outstanding leadership ability of people and proven capability to rapidly respond to emerging cyber security threats
- Excellent track record in leading and solving complex technical issues
- Strong negotiating, conflict resolution, influencing, and stakeholder management skills to ensure effective change management
- Proven ability to provide concise and considered decision making under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Deep understanding of the current and evolving cyber threat landscape and the ability to apply threat intelligence within incident response
- Relentless persistence to do the right thing and deliver outcome
- Excellent communication capabilities to provide rapid and concise summaries of complex scenarios (written & spoken)
- Ability to translate technical findings into high quality reports, as well as the ability to articulate those findings to all levels of management
Based in Madrid, Spain.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.