- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Implementation Manager - Wireless
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading telecoms to find a Implementation Manager to work in the North Texas market. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity with fully paid benefits.
Our client has experienced sunstantial growth and due to their continued success they are looking for an Implementation Manager to oversee intergration on a leading carrier network.
As Implementation Manager you can expect:
- To be part of wireless history and we roll into 5G.
- Competitive pay and paid benefits.
- Working locally in the north Texas market.
- Long term career development.
As Implementation Manager you will be responsbile for:
- Overseeing installation and integration of our clients equipment.
- Keeping track of projects.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Reporting project progress back to the customer.
As Implementation Manager you will be:
- Experienced cradle-grave implementation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Hardworking and happy to 'wear multiple hats'.
- A strong communicator.
To apply for this position please use the link below.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....