- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
C++ Developer - Full Time Opportunity in Fort Worth
My client is a growing leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions and in search for an outstanding candidate to join their team as a C++ developer.
We're the Real-Time Bidding team, and are one of four development teams at the company. We keep our fleet of bidding, budgeting, and telemetry servers fast and feature-rich. We embrace the latest technology to keep things humming along, including C++17, Elixir 1.9, Kafka, and Kubernetes. We work with whatever you're familiar with - whether it's Vim, Emacs or an IDE. We even maintain a couple of open source projects to boot.
We're looking for developers to work out of our Fort Worth office. So if you're tired of traffic, sky-high costs of living, or just looking for your next BBQ, Taco or brewery fix, check us out!
What you'll do when you get here:
- You'll be gathering and analyzing requirements
- You'll be architecting and designing software
- You'll be testing, reviewing and developing code
- You'll be deploying, monitoring and maintaining solutions (i.e., "DevOps")
- You'll be planning and estimating projects
- You'll have experience in Modern C++
- You'll have accessible, persuasive, and concise written and verbal communication
- You're interested in growing your DevOps and Functional Software skills
- You'll ideally have five or more years of experience in software
We offer employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays, maternity, paternity, and vacations.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.