- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Full Stack Developer Role with Cyber Security Company
My client is a growing Magic Quadrant leading Cyber Security company in search for an outstanding candidate to join their team as a Full Stack developer with a focus on Front End.
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer with knowledge of all stages of software development. This individual will work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our SIEM 2.0 Technology product.
* Design, develop, maintain products to build large scale tera bytes of indexes while giving fast searching in Java. * Working with big data technologies KAFKA, SPARK, SOLR, HDFS, IMPALA / HIVE / SPARK SQL.
* Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills.
* Work on the cloud to debug real time customer issues and solve them.
* 60% front end and 40% back end split in development. Qualifications
* 3+ years of JAVA development experience, Agile Development a plus
* Front end and back end experience
* Design and development in Full Stack Software
* Strong logic skills for code design and implementation.
* Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code * Hands on experience with Lucene / SOLR / Elastic Search / Kafka. * Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles.
* Experience with API, SDKs and third-party integration.
* MVC (Spring preferred) * Java 7 and 8, SQL, Scala.
* Frameworks: Hibernate, JBPM, Solr APIs, Spark ML.
* Database: MySql, PostgreSQL.
* Web Technologies: REST Webservice, JS, Angular 5, HTML, CSS.
* Version Control: SVN, GitHub. Preferred
* Experience with Kafka, SOLR, ELK Stack.
* Experience in JUnit, machine learning, AWS.
* Experience in Java GC Tuning and performance analysis.
* Experience in setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining Hadoop components.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.