- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Head of Development - Global client - London based
Permanent Head of Development required for leading client based in Central London
The candidate will be the line manager across a few development teams.
Ideally the candiate would have come from a heavy Microsoft programming backgroud, taking control of the strategy/direction of the development team moving forward.
CRM experience would be a huge adavantage and preferred by the client.
- Head of Development experience
- Excellent experience of working in an Agile/Lean software environment
- Technical background (.NET) but conversant with working alongside Technical Architects and talented lead developers
- TDD / BDD / Continuous build and delivery
The client are offering an excellent salary + bonus + benefits package.
If you are looking for a new career move and your profile fits the above requirement, please send me an up to date copy of your CV.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 5 tips to tweak your CV for success
When applying for a role within a certain field, tweaking your CV ever so slightly towards the role can heighten your chance...
- 5 things Sheryl Sandberg taught us about career progression for women in tech
Sarah Flageole, Recruitment Consultant - Project & Programme Management, Networkers recently attended a Lean In event in...