- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Head of Development - Global client - London based
Permanent Head of Development required for leading client based in Central London
The candidate will be the line manager across a few development teams.
Ideally the candiate would have come from a heavy Microsoft programming backgroud, taking control of the strategy/direction of the development team moving forward.
CRM experience would be a huge adavantage and preferred by the client.
- Head of Development experience
- Excellent experience of working in an Agile/Lean software environment
- Technical background (.NET) but conversant with working alongside Technical Architects and talented lead developers
- TDD / BDD / Continuous build and delivery
The client are offering an excellent salary + bonus + benefits package.
If you are looking for a new career move and your profile fits the above requirement, please send me an up to date copy of your CV.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- The skills it takes to be an IoT expert
IoT skills are in high demand, but which skills are essential for IoT professionals and what jobs are available for them in...
- The rise of the DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineers are in high demand, but what are the skills and experience required to succeed in this exciting position? F...