- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Head of Development (Hands on)-Financial/Investment-£150K-£200K
A rare and exciting opportunity we have working with a Financial/Investment Start Up based in West London. The client are looking for a hands on Head of Development
The candidate will be working extremely closely with the CTO to shape and scope technical paths within the business. The role will involve coding and architectural responsibilities, whilst providing technical leadership and direction for the product/business.
As this company grows the position would evolve into a management role within the business heading the development team. This position for now is still a hands on coding. The business have a finished product which is being rolled out, it has attracted huge investment from international clients which can be discussed at interview stage.
- Significant full stack development experience - C# / ASP.NET / Angular / Mongo DB
- Expert Agile development techniques
- Financial / Investment Banking / Hedge Fund experience is a must.
- Experience with building platforms (Scaling) on the internet.
The client are willing to pay between £150,000 -£200,000 for the right experience. There will be further benefits discussed at interview stage (equity).
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.