- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Fibre Planner and Surveyor
Fibre Planner and Surveyor
Looking for a Fibre Planner andSurveyor to join a vibrant and exicitng team in one of the UK's Fibre Optic Network providers.
Knowledge on GIS/ADTI
Full Driver's License
Main outline duties and person requirement:
- Scheduling and prioritization of planning work activities
- Progress reporting on planning work activities
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements within a geographic region
- Carry out detailed survey work in your area, to include but not limited to meeting design specification for civils and fibre build
- Creation of efficient and accurate detailed job packs
- Good understanding of build disciplines - including all accompanying documentation for utility stats, street gazetteer, detailed network plans with work point instructions, CDM, BoM, etc
- Liaison with any local authority agents and any other third parties as part of overall planning role
- Highlight and escalate major design variances to the planning base
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information
- Ensure accurate completion of all planned submissions and work is completed on time
- Become proficient to highlight and escalate major design variances
- The typical personal attributes (skills, aptitude and understandings) might include:
- Access Network Planning experience - Good civils and fibre planning experience
- External site survey experience; NRSWA, Unit 2 Street Works Signing, Lighting & Guarding accreditation
- Planning knowledge out to the homes across legacy and current telco access network topologies
- Proven track record of planning successful projects
- Ability to draw together different technical disciplines
- Able to communicate with people across multiple locations and at different levels
- Able to identify and work with key stakeholders inside and outside of the business
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a 'can do' attitude
- A total awareness and understanding of current health and safety procedures for working in the UK is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and being PC literate - MS Word, Excel, Omnigraffle
- GIS experience (QGIS)
The role will be remote based and then once back to normal will be based within Central London.
UK BASED CANDIDATES ONLY
If interested or to find out more please contact me on:
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.