- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Interconnect Account Manager
The Interconnect Account Manager will form a part of a highly skilled group of technical and
Who are responsible of the commercialization of the clients' infrastructure as well as to support other business units with the optimal utilization of the existing Telecom Operator Infrastructure.
The Interconnect Account Manager will serve as a primary point of contact for clients' connectivity customers, both the clients' Group and OpCos and external customer and will be responsible for managing the relations towards those customers.
Detailed Job description:
The Interconnect Account Manager will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Own end-to-end organic voice and hub P&L, sales activities, product development and fulfilment
- Identify potential clients for voice hub services
- Overlook and manage relationship with long distance interconnect customers, both the different OpCos and external customer
- Develop the clients' voice hub capabilities by expanding the Connectivity product to the interconnect platform and market
- Ensure optimal processes and interactions between the clients' OpCos to leverage the interconnect capabilities across the clients' footprint
- Develop/manage relationship with international carriers to provide long distance voice services
- Manage voice interconnect revenue assurance including optimal routing and fraud management and prevention
- Monitor and ensure fulfilment operates within SLAs
- Define connectivity product pricing as well as route optimization to provide clients with optimal prices and routes
- End-to-end product ownership (e.g. informing customer support with responsibility matrix, sales with SLAs)
- Identify new carrier services products for international clients
- Develop products operational procedures
- Follow-up with technical teams to ensure product implementation and approve service/product launch
- Build pricing model to optimise revenue per account for hub services
- Create advanced voice traffic and demand analytics & Intelligence of competitive carrier pricing
- End-to-end management of connectivity business line
- Drive connectivity wholesales working together with other business units
- Keep contact with suppliers, partners and customers
- Manage customers end-to-end
- Must have a 4 Year Academic Degree in (Engineering or Computer Science or Business Administration) or higher
5+ years in relevant experience in the international telecommunication infrastructure industry
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...