- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Manager Roaming and Negotiations
The Manager will drive growth of the clients' wholesales through negotiating outbound international roaming deals, providing detailed analysis on the key industry trends as well as managing key roaming partners globally.
- The Manager Roaming Negotiation will form a part of a highly skilled group of technical and management experts who are responsible of the technical overview of the clients' global connectivity infrastructure as well as to support other business units with the utilization of the assets.
- Essential: 4 Year Academic Degree in (Engineering or Computer Science or Business Administration)
- English, French and Arabic (as advantage)
Detailed Job description:
The Manager Roaming Negotiations will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Negotiation of roaming agreements inter operator tariff (IOT) and data circuits Identify new roaming partners and facilitate strategic IOT negotiations and appointment thereof and implement relations to expand roaming footprint.
- Improvement of P&L through advantageous deals, P&L analysis and performance assessment, providing clear evidence of the benefits created for the client.
- Define the business case for roaming agreement and deals to ensure the benefits of the signed roaming agreements.
- Be accountable for collating segment insights and provide input into the overall roaming strategy and business plan.
- Coordinate with the OpCo Managed Network and Carrier Services teams the global versus local / regional outbound roaming agreements.
- Ensure that there is a defined commercial plan, roaming and wholesale pricing plan and segment value proposition and manage the execution
- Interact with commercial and technology teams to develop and maintain an aligned roaming strategy for the client.
- Lead the roaming function for the client to put in place a reliable support system with clear processes and procedures and tools for measuring international roaming performance.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...