- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Software Developer
Our client, a telecommunications Tower Infrastructure company is seeking to hire a Senior Software Developer.
The Senior Developer: Custom Applications is responsible for technical design and developing quality custom software applications that meet appropriate development standards and technologies. The Senior Developer might have to partake in many project related activities and may be responsible to lead and train local or offshore developers.
He/she will be responsible to collaborate with business analysts regarding process change opportunities and for troubleshooting and resolving development roadblocks, gathering technical requirements and ensuring that systems production issues are minimal after implementation of new enhancements, changes or upgrades.
Detailed Job description:
- Minimum 5-8 years professional experience in application design, application development, support as a lead developer in an online environment;
- Experience in Operations, Leasing or Real Estate preferred.
- Working knowledge with Mule ESB (3.8.x, and 4.x.x), Mule API, Mule AnyPoint Studio, and Mule Cloudhub and RAML. Familiarity with MuleSoft AnyPoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs. Strong working knowledge on API Gateway. Working knowledge on creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, DataWeave transformation, DataMapper and other activities. Working knowledge using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce etc as a part of integration usage. Experience in developing REST/SOAP web services using RAML & WSDL specification. Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Java and J2EE
- HTML, XML and JSON
- SOAP and RESTful services
- Java user interface framework development (ORACLE ADF, Java Server Faces, Spring, etc.)
- SOA Suite/ORACLE BPM Suite 11g
- Mulesoft Studio, ESB, API Designer and Manager
- RDBMS like Oracle 10g, 11g
- PL/SQL experience beneficial
- Bachelor's degree or related experience strongly preferred.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.