- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior FinTech Platform Specialist
Senior FinTech Platform Specialist
Salary: R70 000 per month
Benefits: All inclusive
The Senior Specialist Financial Technology Platform's primary responsibility entails; research, analysis, design, testing and the strategic evolution of the Group Telecom Operator's Mobile Payments and Financial Services platforms and systems. The role provides support, guidance, and technical expertise to stakeholders on architecture, design, system requirements and operational issues to deliver relevant solutions that meet business and customer requirements. Responsible for ensuring that the Telecom Operator adopts and implements the latest practices, methods and operating models in the design, integration, delivery, support and operation of its Mobile Payments and Financial Services platforms and systems for all Telecom OpCo's across Africa.
- Business cases for the adoption of relevant financial technologies
- Solution architecture designs for ongoing mobile payments and financial services projects
- Product and solution delivery as per roadmap
- Compile a road map for the adoption of future technologies
- Rollout of the reference architecture across all Telecom Opcos
- Role Dependencies
- Active support to the Senior Manager: Mobile Financial Services
- Understanding of the Group technology, business and regulatory context
- Timely decision making and reporting
- Cross work stream support and alignment
- Current knowledge of technology solutions and best practice
- Positive working relationship with the programme work stream Principals and Leads
- Knowledge of programme streams and KPI's
- 8-10 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, of which 5+ years has been in a design related role.
- Strong experience in digital (web, mobile, app) platform technologies.
- Experience in emerging FinTech platforms and technologies such as distributed ledger technologies (i.e. blockchain), digital banking, mobile payments, tokenization, artificial intelligence (digital assistants and chatbots), etc.
- Expert knowledge and experience in designing, integrating and managing complex real-time digital solutions
- Excellent technical knowledge of relevant open source and public cloud platforms systems and standards
- Experience leading digital (mobile, web, smart apps, etc.) application development projects.
- Application development and scripting knowledge an advantage.
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies (advantageous)
- Experience working in a medium-to-large organization
- Solid interest and aptitude for and experience with critical, complicated analytical work and creative thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to technical, user personnel, and management.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships cross-functionally.
- Strategy Implementers, Decisive Problem Solver, Best Practice Value Creator
- Culture and Change Champion, Guiding People Manager, Relationship Builder
- Results Achiever, Operationally Astute
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (B Eng / BSc Degree preferred)
- Relevant certification/accreditation/membership with professional body as required for role
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.