- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Enterprise Systems Integration Manager
The Manager: Enterprise Systems Integration is accountable for defining the enterprise systems integration practices, standards, methods and protocols for digital platforms, applications and services.
This includes identifying enterprise systems integration requirements, defining and maintaining applications integration specifications and applying continuous integration principles between digital platforms and enterprise business applications and network systems.
Detailed Job description:
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management, distributed integration, and cloud-native application architectures
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in enterprise and B2B integration.
- In-depth understanding of hybrid application deployment and operations.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SOA, Microservices and API Governance
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer with the following preferred skillsets:
- Cloud-Native application development
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools
- Proven track record integrating enterprise SOA environments
- Deep understanding of SOAP, and familiarity with WSDL, WADL, XML.
- Deep understanding of RESTful services, HTTP, JSON, Ajax, familiarity with RAML.
- Familiarity with Swagger or RAML
- Experience with distributed cloud SOA/ESB products
- Detailed understanding of modern identity standards - OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Mobile Connect
- Understanding of the Agile software delivery processes (SCRUM, Kanban preferable)
- Must be an excellent communicator, and capable of working independently in complex and challenging environments
- In this role, leadership, decision making and influencing skills are necessary
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.