- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Intelligence Analyst- AA preferred
Our client, A Telecommunications MNO is currently looking to hire a Business Intelligence
The incumbent will design, implement, and modify business processes and associated custom
applications to assist the Marketing department among others. The Analyst will be responsible to provide specialist support to various business areas with relevant, analysed information on performance indicators and business value drivers and to extract reliable, high quality data from information and operational systems to allow production of main operational KPIs.
We are looking for a creative analyst.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Statistical Software Packages, e.g SAS, SPSS, JMP, SQL, R Interacting with the team members within the CMO Pricing, Research and Intelligence and EBU departments through the Customer lifecycle management form to deliver on the Customer Lifecycle management business priorities
- Support the Marketing team regionally to deliver customer lifestyle management business objectives
- Understand campaigns that are introduced into the market
- Use reports and Dashboards to analyse marketing data
- Attend to all Consumer and user job requests within required SLA time
- Accurately effect all big data requests according to job requests
- Ensure the effective use of the USD/JAZZ system to log and act on customer requirements
- Quality assure data required for automated solutions
- 3-year Degree / Diploma in Commerce (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science) or related
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
Pension & Provident fund
Medical aid contribution
Bonus (applicable when qualified)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.